Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] unwanted fullbackup

2010-11-10 03:33:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] unwanted fullbackup
From: Alex Huth <a.huth AT tmr DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:32:16 +0100
Hello!

We have a timetable for the backups, where we do fullbackups on the 1st
sunday, differentials on the other sundays and incremental on each other
day.

on 07.11 (1st Sunday) bacula did a fullbackup like expected. Next monday
a incremental like expected. On the following tuesday bacula made
a fullbackup instead of the incremental, because he didn´t find a prior
fullbackup in the catalog.

The fullbackup on the 7th was the second fullback. The first one was the
initial fullbackup after the setup and start with bacula.

Where do i have to search for the problem?

Thx in advance

Alex