Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] External Language Support!!!

2010-11-08 21:32:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] External Language Support!!!
From: pedro moreno <syxtemx AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:29:53 -0800
Hi people.

I'm a sys admin not a programmer.

We have a bunch of guys ready to do work for us, we are thinking in
create a web interface to administer bacula, I have seen bacula-web
and looks like is just for read only, the main idea is to see status,
handle tapes, label, run backups if we need to, do most of what we do
with bconsole but with a browser.

We want to know if is possible to do everything from a web browser,
can we use php or just python or what languages do we need?

Or do we have some task that will not be possible?

Any input about will be appreciated, thanks!!!