Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Path display issue using bfileview in bweb

2010-11-05 07:21:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Path display issue using bfileview in bweb
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:56:10 +0100
Hey

First of all, I'm running version 5.0.3 of all related bacula software (dir, sd, fd, bweb, ...) on
a RHEL4 platform, and running bweb on apache with perl 5.8.5.

After a long path of trial and error, reading and re-reading installation instructions I managed to get everything
in bweb to work. Statistics, restoration, etc all work like they should.

However I have a small issue when using bfileview from bweb to visually show the disk usage of every folder or file
in a backup job. The diagram shows up correctly with the total filesize and everything, but I get no path info. For each
and every part of the diagram it will only show "/" as path as shown in the image below:

When I click on a given part of the diagram the next diagram will be the same, however it'll show the correct path in the
textfield to the top left of the diagram (where you can enter a path manually to visualise). When I descend deeper into
the hierarchy it will show a filename every now and then for big files, but only then and only for files.

I was wondering if there is any step not documented in the installation instructions needed to get this to work? (or maybe I
skipped one unknowingly) Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

It's only a minor issue, but getting this to work like it should would really complete an already very nice webtool for bacula.

--
Kind regards,

Jeremy Maes

Schaubroeck Informatica - Dienst Support
Schaubroeck nv, Steenweg Deinze 154, 9810 Nazareth
tel: 09/389.05.29 - e-mail: jma AT schaubroeck DOT be

**** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm