Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ERR=Connection timed out

2010-09-28 14:35:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] ERR=Connection timed out
From: Alípio Luiz <alipio.luiz AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:32:49 -0400
Hello folks.
I have the Director and Storage Server located in a network. Some clients (FD) are located in the same network and the backup process of those are very well.
However, I have two clients located in another network. The both are running Windows Server 2008 R2. One of them is a Domain Controller and backup of systemstate is being done without any problem. The second one is a File Server and it has about 70 GB of files. When the job is a Incremental or a Differential backup, the job finishes normally. If it is a Full job, the process terminates abnormally and the following message appears in log:

2010-09-27 13:58:38   SRVBACULA-dir JobId 1086: Fatal error: Network error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connection timed out

I've already tried the "Heartbeat Interval" directive in FD, SD and DIR, but didn't work

May you help me with any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--
Alípio Luiz [Squidy] | Brasil - Cuiabá/MT
Email: alipio.luizΘgmail.com