Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Webmin with Bacula Module: Can't browse for files to be restored

2010-09-22 06:28:38
Subject: [Bacula-users] Webmin with Bacula Module: Can't browse for files to be restored
From: xunil321 <Rainer.Blaes AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 03:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,
when we are using Webmin's 1.52 Bacula Backup Module to restore some files
it is
not possible to browse the file tree. By clicking the ... button in the
Restore Files Menu
a new Web Window
(http://bacula-dir:10000/bacula-backup/treechooser.cgi?volume=&files=&job=1)
is opened but it is blank. Bacula version is 5.0.3 under SLES 11 SP1
Do we miss a plug-in or something else?
THX for any hint!
Rainer