Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Performance speedup for LTO-4 (only 70MB/s reached)?

2010-09-17 10:51:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Performance speedup for LTO-4 (only 70MB/s reached)?
From: Udo Lembke <udo.lembke AT albertbauer DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:48:19 +0200
Hi,
i'm talking about despooling speed (not overall). But it's the same
speed without spooling, but it's clear that over the network i can reach
max. 90MB/s.

I use 32 bit because of the OpenVZ-template but just some minutes ago, i
create the same machine as 64bit, and the speed is a little bit better
(up to 77MB/s) but that's not enough.

The problem ist not the 32bit architecture...

Any ideas?

Udo