Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bat ABORTING after director's hostname change

2010-09-13 07:08:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] bat ABORTING after director's hostname change
From: xunil321 <Rainer.Blaes AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 04:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,
we are running Bacula 5.0.3 with MySQL unter SLES 11 and changed after some
testings
the hostname of the system where to director is installed from 'test-pc' to
'backup-server'
by the /etc/hosts file.
Of course did we adopt the names also in the dir, fd and sd.conf files.
Starting BAT now we get this message

     bat ABORTING due to ERROR in console/console.cpp:155
     Failed to connect to 'test-pc' populate lists

In what files do we have forgotten to substitute 'test-pc' by
'backup-server'?
Note:
Adding as an alias 'test-pc' to the /etc/hosts file everything is running
fine again

Many thx for any hint!
Rainer