Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] python implementation of bacula md5

2010-09-12 07:35:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] python implementation of bacula md5
From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory AT campbell-lange DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:31:46 +0100
I noted in my email of 14 August that I had a file with a bacula md5
that I was not able to match using the (Linux, Debian stable) md5 cli
utility.

I would be grateful to learn if anyone has replicated the method of
calculating an md5 hash using python. If so I'd be grateful to know how
it is done.

Kind regards
Rory

--