Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] two sets of FileStorage

2010-08-13 11:40:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] two sets of FileStorage
From: Bill Szkotnicki <bszk AT uoguelph DOT ca>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:57:30 -0400
  I currently use file storage for my bacula backups. It is working
beautifully and bacula is great!
Volumes are created in a single directory in a linux file system.
Now I need to expand that capacity and I would like to have the volumes
go to a second directory on a different file system.
I think I need to create two "Devices" in the storage daemon configuration.
And then two pools in the director config.
Is there a way to get bacula to switch to the second pool automatically
when the volumes in the first pool are all used?
Or is there a way to combine them into one larger pool?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill