Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Ejecting wrong tapes

2010-08-13 07:08:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] Ejecting wrong tapes
From: Felix Brack <fb AT ltec DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:23:26 +0200
I have bacula 5.0.2 with 1 LTO drive.
When the tape in the drive is wrong (the storage daemon requires another
one) I would like to use a script to unmount the storage and eject the
wrong tape. The script is not the problem but I can't figure out where
to place it in the SD configuration. Using 'Offline On Unmount' is not
an option since it will always eject tapes when they are unmounted. What
I need is a trigger point for my script when a message similar to the
following appears:

13-Aug 12:06 kvm1-sd JobId 95: Warning: Director wanted Volume "Day-4".
     Current Volume "Week-1" not acceptable because:
     1998 Volume "Week-1" status is Append, not in Pool.
13-Aug 12:06 kvm1-sd JobId 95: Please mount Volume "Day-4" or label a
new one for:
     Job:          Nebula_Backup_Dayly.2010-08-13_12.06.03_07
     Storage:      "Tandberg-LTO-3" (/dev/nst0)
     Pool:         Day Pool
     Media type:   LTO-3

Isn't there any directive like 'Run On Unacceptable Volume'?

Felix