Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] exclude files by size

2010-08-09 13:05:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] exclude files by size
From: arne <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:21:11 -0400
Hi,

I'm currently backing up several workstations using bacula and everything is
working fine. Thanks to this forum a lot of problems have been sorted out.

Does anybody know if its possible to exclude files by their size?
I want to exclude vm hard disk images. Excluding them by wildfile the usual
file endings is not the problem. But at some places vm images are stored in
compressed zip archives. I don't want to exclude all zip archives in general
but lets say *.zip > 10GB.

Thank for your help....

Cheers
Arne