Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Some questions about migrating jobs to clone...

2010-08-02 07:53:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Some questions about migrating jobs to clone...
From: Henrik Andersson <henrik.4e AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:50:14 +0200
Im a realtive new user to bacula and want to setup following configuration:

A primary FileStorage where all my backup jobs are stored too full &
incrementals..
Full backups are made once a week saturday night, then incs are runned
on defferent plans depending
of what data there is..

A secondary CloneStorage which is my LTO-2 tape.
This job should run at the begin of last sun of month at noon, a year
ago i had something like this
configuration for a job where i had to use an SQL query to get jobid's
to migrate:

 Job {
  Name = "Clone - Latest FULL jobs"
  Type = migrate
  Pool = Clone
  Storage = FileStorage
  Level = Full
  Schedule = "LastDayOfMonth"
  Messages = Standard
  Client = Mac-mini-fd
  FileSet = "Home Directories"
  Selection Type = SQLQuery
  Selection Pattern= "SELECT MAX(jobid) FROM Job WHERE level='F' AND
Type='B' AND JobStatus='T' GROUP BY name ORDER BY RealEndTime;"
}

Is this the way to go ?? or is there a newer functionality added for
this kind of operation ?

/Henrik