Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Autochanger question for configuration with multiple devices

2010-08-02 05:36:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] Autochanger question for configuration with multiple devices
From: "Carlo Blohm" <carlo.blohm AT mauscomputer DOT de>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:06:10 +0200
Hello there,

i am fresh on the list and maybe there is an archive entry for my question or somebody has a link to an how to....but in the internet i found nothing what helps me....

my config is:

i have bacula 5.0.1 on ubuntu an a Tandberg Storage T24 with two devies. i get to manage that bacula is using an device for backup, but the second which is also configured in the autochanger section isn't used for now. I configured one tape set und 4 Jobs which should write on the same tape set.

How can i seduce bacula to use two devices in on autochanger at the same time?

For the overview and some information i use BAT but not one nor two devices will be shown in the storage view....the device list is empty!?

I used the configuration for bacula which comes with the standard set, i actived the autochanger section with two devices.

How do i have to configure bacula to use two devices?

it would be awesome if you can help me out with that

thanks

carlo