Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migrating jobs - Is this correct, my bacula fails to load?

2010-07-31 13:41:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migrating jobs - Is this correct, my bacula fails to load?
From: Mister IT Guru <misteritguru AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 18:36:46 +0100
Job {
   Name = "migrate"
   Type = Migrate
   Level = Full
   Client = clientname
   FileSet="Full Set"
   Messages = Standard
   Pool = Default
   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 4
   Selection Type = OldestVolume
   Selection Pattern = "ignored"
}

Will this pattern only migrate completed jobs? Or will it migrate all
jobs, including failed ones? If so, can I use a SQL query so that I can
migrate only completed jobs, starting from the oldest one?

Also, is it possible to change the filename of the volumes once the jobs
they contain have been migrated off? This is because I'm attempting to
reclaim disk space, and I'll need to rename the volumes once they become
empty so that I don't lose any viable data.