Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Configuration Problem - On Ubuntu 10.04, Bacula Version 5.0.1-1ubuntu1

2010-07-20 14:55:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Configuration Problem - On Ubuntu 10.04, Bacula Version 5.0.1-1ubuntu1
From: Joel Staker <jstaker AT ci.watsonville.ca DOT us>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:37:26 -0700
Greetings,

I am a netadmin for a small city.  We have been using bacula for a while but
ran into a problem during an upgrade.  I would gladly pay someone knowledgeable
to give me some help fixing my broken configs.  If you are interested,  please
email me directly.  I could pay 250.00 via paypal or some other payment method
for a fix today.

Thanks.  I will send you the current configs if you are interested.  I don't
really want to put them in this email as they are undergoing changes as we try
to fix the problem ourselves.

Regards,

Joel

You can call me at area code (eight-three-one) 406-1044