Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SQL inserts of file details while running backup?

2010-07-16 05:22:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] SQL inserts of file details while running backup?
From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory AT campbell-lange DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:19:45 +0100
I'm just trying out Bacula and writing my first backup to tape (which
will span a few tapes).

All seems to be proceeding fine at the moment and I can see files
passing through bconsole.

While Postgres appears to be updated with the latest status of labels
and so on, I can't find any inserts of file names. Should I be expecting
this?

I'm using Bacula 2.4.4-1 from Debian stable.

Thanks Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory AT campbell-lange DOT net