Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to verify if base job working?

2010-07-12 07:04:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to verify if base job working?
From: Daniele Eccher <daniele.eccher AT sociale DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:39:30 +0200
Hi,

I try to use the base job to backup the /etc of more linux server.

I use one base job (with a dedicated tape) to take the first base job, and in the other (now i for test 2 server) I add the /etc directory on the save path beyond the add on the job the base (itself plus name of base job).

The jobs fine but in the JobBytes of the jobs that take the base jobs tell that it save the same byte on the base jobs.

How i test if base job work?

I try to restore the file and I see if the tape (where is the base jobs) load ?

Thank you

Daniele Eccher
--
Daniele Eccher