Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables

2010-07-09 07:52:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
From: "Gary R. Schmidt" <grs AT mcleod-schmidt.id DOT au>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 21:49:57 +1000
Koray AGAYA wrote:
> Hi Thank you for your help  I have a Error

[SNIP]
> checking for gcc... cc
> checking for C compiler default output file name...

You haven't installed the SunStudio compilers, so you are getting the
default cc, which doesn't do anything.

Get SunStudio (free) from the Sun website or install gcc from the media
- it should have been installed by default, what is in /usr/sfw/bin,
/opt/sfw/bin?

Was a complete install done?  Or one of the "limited" installs?

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)