Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] problem with schedules? Help!

2010-05-04 10:38:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] problem with schedules? Help!
From: Grzegorz Marszałek <graf0 AT post DOT pl>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:36:06 +0200

   Reschedule Times = 480
   Reschedule Interval = 15 minutes
   Full Backup Pool = FullTwoMonths
   Incremental Backup Pool = IncOneMonth
   Differential Backup Pool = IncOneMonth
}

Schedule {
   Name = PcSchedule
   Run = Level=VirtualFull 1st mon at 23:00
   Run = Level=Incremental 1st mon at 9:00
   Run = Level=Incremental 2nd mon at 9:00
   Run = Level=Incremental 3rd mon at 9:00
   Run = Level=Incremental 4th mon at 9:00
   Run = Level=Incremental 5th mon at 9:00
}

Job {
   Name = "dragonfly-pc1-job"
   Enabled = yes
   Client = "dragonfly-pc1-fd"
   JobDefs = PcBackup
   FileSet = dragonflypc1
}

# wypełnij + zmiany w Job, żeby backup'ować jakiś wyjątkowy zestaw
plików
FileSet {
   Name = dragonflypc1
   Enable VSS = yes
   Include {
     Options { signature=SHA1; compression=GZIP6 }
     File = C:/Users/Dragonfly
   }
}

Client {
   Name = "dragonfly-pc1-fd"    # DON'T TOUCH!
   Address = "10.0.2.104" # DON'T TOUCH!
   FD Port = 9102                # default
   Catalog = MyCatalog
   Password = "..."
}

With all Director, Messages etc. directives working fine. After
waiting till last monday, I've got 70 incremental jobs run! Each in 18
mintues distace from each other!!!

My intention was:
* backup each Pc at each monday, around 9:00am - if it fails, try do
backup them till friday before giving up (in case that this particular
pc is laptop). If no full backup if done - then to it (default
behaviour).
* after that - each first monday do VirtaulFull backup, so no contact
is needed with laptop/desktop. This way I can easily handle laptops
backup, when they appers in the office

But it seems I do something very wrong :(

I'm using bacula 5.0.1.

Help? :)
---
Grzegorz Marszałek