Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Wildcard exclude question

2010-02-24 04:48:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Wildcard exclude question
From: Albert Pauw <albert.pauw AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:46:15 +0100
I am struggling a bit with the wildcard stuff.

I want to back up all Mail directories in the homedirectories of users,
so /home/*/Mail (including subdirs) needs to be backed up.
In order to take a more generic approach I tried the wild card stuff,
but or nothing gets backed up, or everything.
So maybe somebody can help me out with this simple problem. Here is my
fileset definition (which doesn't work):

FileSet {
   Name = "MailSet"
   Include {
     File = "/home"