Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Mount problem with DVD (Bacula 2.0.2)

2010-02-17 10:21:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Mount problem with DVD (Bacula 2.0.2)
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:19:25 +0200
Hello! I wonder if anyone remembers anything from the ancient version
with DVD.

Suddenly my installation does not mount properly DVD's, keeps asking to
mount the volume again and again, while the correct disc is in tray and
is mountable.

I checked the volume, and it is error free and seems valid. Tried
another disc too, and the same thing.

I logged some stored messages from the mount, and I see no errors in the
log. It just unmounts and wants the media again.

I have the short d99 log here:

    http://jarif.iki.fi/~jarif/bacula/stored.log.txt

I guess this needs a Bacula programmer to understand the log.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

You will gain money by an immoral action.