Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore Dir/Files recursively

2010-02-10 04:20:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore Dir/Files recursively
From: "Ken Barclay" <ken.barclay AT qbmore DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:18:02 +0700 (ICT)

Hi All,

Help needed with Restore!   In Bconsole, restore, select #3, enter jobid(s), now in ‘file selection mode’

cwd is: /

$ help

  Command    Description

  =======    ===========

  add        add dir/file to be restored recursively, wildcards allowed

mark       mark dir/file to be restored recursively, wildcards allowed

I read that as meaning that I can enter a path with wildcards and the directories and files will be restored recursively, but

$ add /public/share/120 SALES DIVISION/*.*

No files marked.

$ add /public/share/120 SALES DIVISION/

No files marked.

$ mark /public/share/120 SALES DIVISION

No files marked.

$ mark /public/share/120 SALES DIVISION/*.*

No files marked.

Am I misunderstanding something here?  If I continue to cd further into the path, the files are there (still in the catalog).

What I need is to restore every file and directory below /120 SALES DIVISION/.  Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

Ken Barclay