Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot Install Bacula When Symantec was Installed

2010-02-03 17:35:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot Install Bacula When Symantec was Installed
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:32:57 +1100

> Would someone help me to install Bacula. I have tried installing it
but it was
> unsuccessful. When I removed Symantec Endpoint Security RU5, the said
software
> was installed successfully. Is there any compatibility issue for both
> softwares? Please advise.

One of the sides of the company I work for is computer repair. Of the
non-hardware related stuff that comes in the door, half the time the
problem is a virus, and the other half of the time the problem is
antivirus software, normally the firewall side of it.

Sometimes I prefer viruses to antivirus software! My favourite Symantec
product is the one that uninstalls all Symantec software :)

James