Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] max volume bytes

2010-02-02 04:19:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] max volume bytes
From: Ismail OZATAY <ismail AT ismailozatay DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:50:40 +0200
Hello ,

I want to use Maximum Volume Bytes option to create separate volumes but
although I use this option it is still growing in an only one volume.
What is wrong with my config ? Here is the latest state of the volume.

[root@mail bacula]# ll /mnt/yedek/
total 8302597
drwxrwxrwx 1 root root          0 Feb  1 17:37 bacula-restores
-rwxrwSrwx 1 root root 8501858925 Feb  2 10:42 mail365-0001

Here is my pool configuration.

Pool {
  Name = Yillik
  Pool Type = Backup