Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 5 install problems

2010-01-28 13:09:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 5 install problems
From: Firestrm <firestrm AT sonic DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:54:50 -0800 (PST)
Is anyone else having install problems with Bacula 5 for Windows 64bit?

I'm running Windows 7 64bit (pro) and Bacula 3.2 worked fine. Although the
install had it's quirks, I was able to fix the file permissions so bacula-fd
would run.

Now however I'm not having any file permission problems but the bacula-fd
service will not start. It errors out with "Access is Denied" and yes before
you ask I'm running as the administrator.

Thank You for any help...