Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bconsole Unable to connect to Director daemon

2010-01-27 08:17:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bconsole Unable to connect to Director daemon
From: KJS <lists AT netzensolutions DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:44:13 +0000

> Hi again,
> so i changed in my bconsole's configuration file this way:
>
> Director {
>   Name = fw-dir
>   DIRport = 9101
>   address = 192.168.1.53
>  Password = "1111"
> }
>
> And i get the same error again:
> [root@serveur2 bin]# ./bconsole
> Connecting to Director 192.168.1.53:9101
> 03-aoû 12:34 bconsole JobId 0: Fatal error: bsock.c:135 Unable to
> connect to Director daemon on 192.168.1.53:9101. ERR=Connexion refusée

Please try this "telnet 192.168.1.53 9101" and see if it connects or
gets connection refused etc.

If it gets connection refused I would suspect a firewall is causing the
problem, try temp disabling the firewall until you have the daemons
talking :)

HTH

--
Netzen Solutions Ltd
IT Support&  Outsourcing, Bristol, London&  Bath UK