Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone successfully set up bacula server on Windows?

2010-01-26 14:14:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone successfully set up bacula server on Windows?
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:11:21 +0100
Dear Thomas,
It's quite simple to resolve as all is in the log.
The default scripts and configs which reference the catalog database
look for a resource in config called MyCatalog
yours is call MySQL so you have two choice. Renaming your catalog resource or
adjust the different configuration
inside your bacula-dir.conf to point to MySQL name.

--

     Bruno Friedmann