Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Installation & Configuration of Webacula admin Interface

2010-01-22 12:20:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Installation & Configuration of Webacula admin Interface
From: Piotr Gbyliczek <pg AT forlinux.co DOT uk>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:58:01 +0000
On Friday 22 January 2010 15:29:18 mehma sarja wrote:
> I looked through the install instructions and they are a bit vague. any
> chance anyone can send me their successful commands and I'll make a nice
> install document and send it to the site maintainer for inclusion.

Are you having any errors there ?? I have couple of working webacula's
installation on CentOS 5, and I'm sure that I just followed something like
that :

# wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/webacula/webacula/3.4/webacula-3.4.tar.gz?use_mirror=surfnet
# tar zxvf webacula-3.4.tar.gz
wget
#http://framework.zend.com/releases/ZendFramework-1.8.5/ZendFramework-1.8.5-
minimal.tar.gz
# tar zxvf ZendFramework-1.8.5-minimal.tar.gz
# cp -R ZendFramework-1.8.5/library/Zend webacula-3.4/library
# vi webacula-3.4/application/config.ini

Obviously you need to have php 5.2.9 or above and configure apache to serve it
in some way. Most things in config.ini are fine by default, but you need to
fill
in db lines in general section, and set up access to bconsole properly in
bconsole related section.

--
Piotr Gbyliczek
ForLinux Ltd, Innovation House, Cafferata Way

believed to be clean.