Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with mail notifications

2010-01-14 11:06:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with mail notifications
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ariel Di Girolamo <anomiagrunge AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:03:35 +0100
I think tha the different are very poor..

from http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Messages_Resource.html
"OperatorCommand is similar to the MailCommand except that it is used
for Operator messages. "

In your jobs you can decide witch one to use.
I have create a third one named "custom".. I use only this ones

CIAO,
Carlo