Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] prune not working as expected

2010-01-11 19:49:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] prune not working as expected
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:47:08 -0800
This is a bit older, but I wanted to post the resolution for it in case
somebody else finds this post through Google.

It turned out that the culprit was the FirstWritten attribute. To fix it,
simply update FirstWritten to some value other than 0000-00-00 (but in the
distant past):

UPDATE Media SET FirstWritten='2008-01-01' WHERE FirstWritten = '0000-00-00';