Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to prune/delete job entries from bacula db

2010-01-09 06:57:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to prune/delete job entries from bacula db
From: Pierre Bernhardt <pierre AT starcumulus.owl DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:31:02 +0100
Hello,

I want do delete all the failed Jobs from the job lists.

I've identified all them with the following sql

# 19
:List jobs which have no files in db and are possible failed
SELECT DISTINCT
Job.JobId,Job.Name,ClientId,Job.StartTime,Job.Type,Job.Level,JobFiles,JobBytes,JobStatus
 FROM Job
 WHERE JobId not in ( SELECT DISTINCT JobId from File )
 AND JobStatus in ('A','R','E','f','C','e')
 ORDER BY JobId

I've to much of them.

Prune or purge did not help because looks like delete more of the jobs
I want.

Any idea? Searching list and dokumentation didn't give me an solution.

At the moment only the following sql will help, I think:

delete from job
WHERE JobId not in ( SELECT DISTINCT JobId from File )
AND JobStatus in ('A','R','E','f','C','e')

Thank you...
Pierre

PS: I could not find the database model in the documentation but it is possible
that I've searched the wrong one.