Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bwx-console question.

2010-01-03 16:17:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] bwx-console question.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:16:30 +0100
I am running bacula 3.0.3, the server on fedora 12 (64-bit) and on Windows
Vista
a bacula 3.0.3 client.

I have no problem with backups and restores and all commands on the server work
correctly. But when executing bwx-console on Vista it's unable to connect to
the
director. I believe I've configured it correctly (identical to BAT) and opened
the various firewalls. I wonder whether I've missed something. Maybe somebody
could explain to me what went wrong?

--
Thanks
Erik.