Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot restore VMmware/ZFS

2009-12-29 23:07:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot restore VMmware/ZFS
From: Paul Greidanus <paul.greidanus AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Fahrer, Julian" <julian AT fahrer DOT net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:03:18 -0700
Hi Julian,

Here's the info for that filesystem.  I also just tried my 100Gb test, which
fails both on the filesystem itself, and the snapshot.  I don't have problems
with 1Gb files either...

NAME       PROPERTY                        VALUE
SOURCE
rpool/vm2  type                            filesystem                      -
rpool/vm2  creation                        Fri Nov  6 14:47 2009           -
rpool/vm2  used                            116G                            -
rpool/vm2  available                       751G                            -
rpool/vm2  referenced                      116G                            -
rpool/vm2  compressratio                   1.00x                           -
rpool/vm2  mounted                         yes                             -
rpool/vm2  quota                           none
default
rpool/vm2  reservation                     none
default
rpool/vm2  recordsize                      128K
default
rpool/vm2  mountpoint                      /rpool/vm2
default
rpool/vm2  sharenfs                        rw,root=vmsrv2,anon=0           local
rpool/vm2  checksum                        on
default
rpool/vm2  compression                     off
default
rpool/vm2  atime                           on
default
rpool/vm2  devices                         on
default
rpool/vm2  exec                            on
default
rpool/vm2  setuid                          on
default
rpool/vm2  readonly                        off
default
rpool/vm2  zoned                           off
default
rpool/vm2  snapdir                         hidden
default
rpool/vm2  aclmode                         groupmask
default
rpool/vm2  aclinherit                      restricted
default
rpool/vm2  canmount                        on
default
rpool/vm2  shareiscsi                      off
default
rpool/vm2  xattr                           on
default
rpool/vm2  copies                          1
default
rpool/vm2  version                         3                               -
rpool/vm2  utf8only                        off                             -
rpool/vm2  normalization                   none                            -
rpool/vm2  casesensitivity                 sensitive                       -
rpool/vm2  vscan                           off
default
rpool/vm2  nbmand                          off
default
rpool/vm2  sharesmb                        off
default
rpool/vm2  refquota                        none
default
rpool/vm2  refreservation                  none
default
rpool/vm2  primarycache                    all
default
rpool/vm2  secondarycache                  all
default
rpool/vm2  usedbysnapshots                 14.9M                           -
rpool/vm2  usedbydataset                   116G                            -
rpool/vm2  usedbychildren                  0                               -
rpool/vm2  usedbyrefreservation            0                               -
rpool/vm2  org.opensolaris.caiman:install  ready
inherited from rpool