Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] automatic unmount of FS after backup?

2009-12-22 10:45:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] automatic unmount of FS after backup?
From: Oliver Lehmann <lehmann AT ans-netz DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:41:51 +0100
Hi,

I'm backing up to harddisk and I want to have the filesystem mounted
prior to the backup and unmounted after the Job ran successfull. In my
Storage daemon configuration I have:

Device {
  Name = FileStorage
  Media Type = File
#  Archive Device = /mnt/files/.bacula
  Archive Device = /mnt/backup
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  AlwaysOpen = no;

  Requires Mount  = yes
  Mount Point     = /mnt/backup
  Mount Command   = "/sbin/mount /mnt/backup"
  Unmount Command = "/sbin/umount /mnt/backup"
}

Bu the filesystem gets not unmounted automatically. Were is the error?

I'm getting the following error message:

22-Dec 16:37 backup-sd JobId 6185: Warning: mount.c:219 Open device
"FileStorage" (/mnt/backup) Volume "Bacula-0002" failed: ERR=dev.c:532 Could
not open: /mnt/backup/Bacula-0002, ERR=No such file or directory

22-Dec 16:37 backup-sd JobId 6185: Please mount Volume "Bacula-0002" or label a
new one for:
    Job:          client-backup-catalog.2009-12-22_16.36.40_21
    Storage:      "FileStorage" (/mnt/backup)
    Pool:         Bacula-Pool
    Media type:   File

bacula-sd runs as user "bacula" and mounting/unmounting with this user
works:

root@nudel etc> su - bacula -c "/sbin/mount /mnt/backup"
root@nudel etc> mount | grep backup
/dev/ufs/backup on /mnt/backup (ufs, local, nosuid, soft-updates, mounted by
bacula)
root@nudel etc> su - bacula -c "/sbin/umount /mnt/backup"
root@nudel etc> mount | grep backup
Exit 1