Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install Bacula-FD on windows en masse? (grouppolicy)

2009-12-21 04:43:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install Bacula-FD on windows en masse? (grouppolicy)
From: "Gabriel - IP Guys" <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:39:19 -0000

Kevin – Thank you for the link to http://wpkg.org – About 12 of the apps I want to deploy after deploying Bacula in that manner, are supported by this system! What was going to take me about 3 weeks, I can now get done in the next week or so, and I will again look like an amazing miracle worker to everyone!

Thank you!