Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bconsole query for calculating client 7days utilization

2009-12-18 00:48:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] bconsole query for calculating client 7days utilization
From: vishal veerkar <vishalveerkar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:14:28 +0530
Hi All,

I would like to calculate the last 7days total backup utilization of my clients. I presently using 2.2.8 with Mysql in catalog DB. I was trying to tweak one query from query.sql as below. Frankly speaking i am not a DB expert and just want to get the job done.

:List all backups for a Client after a specified time and size
*Enter Client Name:
*Enter time in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS format:
SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Client.Name as Client,Level,StartTime,JobFiles,sum(JobBytes) as Totalsize,VolumeName
 FROM Client,Job,JobMedia,Media
 WHERE Client.Name='%1'
 AND Client.ClientId=Job.ClientId
 AND JobStatus='T'
 AND JobMedia.JobId=Job.JobId AND JobMedia.MediaId=Media.MediaId
 AND Job.StartTime >= '%2'
 GROUP BY Client.Name;

Actually it gives the out put but the size does not match the actual size.
--
With regards,

Vishal Veerkar