Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] run job problem

2009-12-16 14:18:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] run job problem
From: Rob Messick <robmessick AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:14:58 -0800
Experimenting with Bacula from ports on FreeBSD 7.2 in a jail during the last few days.  I'm running a lightly modified from the stock bacula-sd.conf.  I experienced the same problem described in the OP. I followed Bruno's advice and ran with -d999.  I noticed that following the completion of my test job I had few of these kinds of messages:

  MAIL for following msg: bup-1.example.local-dir: ABORTING due to ERROR in lockmgr.c:65

I have don't have an MTA running within my jails.  Commenting out the mail entries from Messages blocks appears to have prevented the bacula-sd process from dieing after a job completes.

-Rob