Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Network transfer Speed

2009-12-09 11:38:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Network transfer Speed
From: "Hayden Katzenellenbogen" <hayden AT nextlevelinternet DOT com>
To: "mehma sarja" <mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:35:13 -0800
Mehma,

Sorry man wish that was the case. It was doing this on 3.0.1 and then I decided that maybe an upgrade would help.

It was doing this when the database was on the local machine. I moved it to its own machine and it was still slow. I have also upgraded the kernel.

I will get our db admin to restart the postgres process and see if it makes any difference. I will try anything :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

-H