Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] restoring files - need directory marked?

2009-08-28 02:31:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] restoring files - need directory marked?
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:26:34 +1000
If I mark a file for restore, eg:

mark "E:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Backup\somedb.bak"

it says that 1 file is marked, but 'lsmark' from the root doesn't show
any files and no files are restored, although the directory tree is
created. They only get the file restored if I also 'markdir "E:\Program
Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Backup"'.

Is this a known bug under 3.0.1, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

James