Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] libmysqlclient_r.so.12

2009-08-18 18:57:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] libmysqlclient_r.so.12
From: Allan Black <Allan.Black AT btconnect DOT com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:52:26 +0100
RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
> sudo apt-get install libmysqlclient15off
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> libmysqlclient15off is already the newest version.

>> Starting Bacula Director: /sbin/bacula-dir: error while loading s:
>> libmysqlclient_r.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No suchory

OK, so libmysqlclient_r seems to be installed, but ld can't find it
when bacula-dir is loaded. Find out what libraries bacula-dir needs
with:

# ldd /sbin/bacula-dir

and then find out where the library is, but I don't know how to do
that with apt-get. Does anyone know the Debian equivalent of:

# rpm -q -l libmysqlclient15off | grep libmysqlclient_r

.... ?

Allan