Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone written any handy queries (query.sql)???

2009-08-11 15:23:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Anyone written any handy queries (query.sql)???
From: Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 AT mac DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:18:29 -0500
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, John Drescher might have said:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM, John Lockard<jlockard AT umich DOT edu>
> wrote:
> > I have modified my query.sql to include some queries that
> > I use frequently and I thought maybe someone else would
> > find them useful additions.  Also, I was wondering if anyone
> > had queries which they find useful and would like to share.

Here are my custom queries.

Mike

# 17
:List pool space allocated by status
SELECT Pool.Name AS Pool, VolStatus AS Status, sum(VolBytes) AS Size,
    count(*) AS Number
  FROM Media, Pool
  WHERE Media.PoolID = Pool.PoolId
  GROUP by Pool.Name, VolStatus
  ORDER by Pool.Name, VolStatus;
# 18
:List Volumes by pool, name
SELECT VolumeName AS Volume, VolMounts AS Mounts, VolErrors AS Errors,
    VolBytes AS Size, VolWrites AS Writes, VolStatus AS Status, Pool.Name AS
Pool
  FROM Media, Pool
  WHERE Media.PoolID = Pool.PoolId
  ORDER by Pool.Name, VolumeName;
# 19
:List Volumes by pool, age
SELECT VolumeName AS Volume, VolMounts AS Mounts, VolErrors AS Errors,
    VolBytes AS Size, VolWrites AS Writes, VolStatus AS Status,
    LastWritten AS 'Last Written', Pool.Name AS Pool
  FROM Media, Pool
  WHERE Media.PoolID = Pool.PoolId
  ORDER by Pool.Name, LastWritten Desc;
# 20
:List storage used by client and pool
SELECT Client.Name AS Client, Pool.Name as Pool,
    sum(Job.JobFiles) as Files, sum(Job.JobBytes) as Bytes
  FROM Client, Job, Pool
  WHERE Job.ClientID = Client.ClientID and Job.PoolID = Pool.PoolID
  GROUP by Client.ClientID
  ORDER by Client.Name;