Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog too big / not pruning?

2009-08-11 13:28:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Catalog too big / not pruning?
From: Jeremy Koppel <jkoppel AT bluecanopy DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:24:11 -0700
: )

Thanks for the assist.  Could be a version problem.  This is on one of our
older servers, and it's running Bacula version 1.36.3, which for years was the
only version available on Gentoo. (looks like current version in Portage is
2.4.1).  When a new server is available, I'll look into migrating it.

--Jeremy