Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Label problem

2009-08-11 10:44:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Label problem
From: Emmanuel POMMIER <pommier.e AT ayme DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:58:43 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I use bacula in production since few mounth, but now I have a problem i don't understand...

I explain:

Normally:
Each day, I change manually the LTO tape in my drive.
After I label the LTO tape with "label" command in bacula.
And run the backup job who take the freshly labeled volume.

My problem:
I change manually the LTO tape in my drive.
I label the LTO tape with "label" command in bacula.
But now when run the backup job, bacula request to mount a old label and don't see my new labeled volume.

umount/mount don't fix anything...
My news labeled volumes appears in my volume pool, but the backup job don't want to append on it...

I was blocked,any ideas ?

--

POMMIER Emmanuel
Responsable Infrastructure