Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] list disabled jobs

2009-07-30 12:00:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] list disabled jobs
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:55:19 +0200
Hello Ulrich,

On Thursday 30 July 2009 07:51:22 Ulrich Leodolter wrote:
> hello,
>
> i am using "disable job=name" to avoid error messages
> during planed downtime (holidays, server maintenance, ...)
>
> but sometimes i forget which jobs are disabled :-)
>
> i know restarting bacula-dir re-enables all jobs,
>
> but how can i list disabled jobs ?
>
> (looks like there is no console command)

If you are using the current 3.0.2 source code, you might want to try the
latest version (3.0.3) that is in the SVN.  I have added a new command:

show disabled

which will list the disabled jobs, but I also reworked the enable and disable
commands so that they only show the files that can be changed.  As a
consequence, if you simply enter:

enable

You will probably see exactly what you want.

Regards,

Kern