Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] file data encryption

2009-07-23 12:52:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] file data encryption
From: Jean-Philippe Farcy <jfarcy AT sigma DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:43:31 +0200
Hello,
first excuse my English, I'm french.
I'm new on the mailing list, and i have a question.
My config:
bacula server: Debian Lenny / bacula 2.4.3
bacula client: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 / bacula 2.4.4
I have several file system backuped and everything work fine.
I try "file data encryption" and everything work fine.
Today I want to backup 5 file system without encryption and a file
system with encryption.
Is this possible ?

I want to make 2 FileSet on the server and 2 bacula-fd listenning on 2
differents ports on the client.
Is this a good solution ?

thank you in advance for your answers

Jean-Philippe