Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] info on how old a tape volume is

2009-07-11 03:57:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] info on how old a tape volume is
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:51:21 +0200
Hi,

I'm looking for some info about the usage of tape volumes (date of first usage,
data written...).

*llist media=A00162L4
          mediaid: 539
       volumename: A00162L4
             slot: 34
           poolid: 49
        mediatype: LTO4
     firstwritten: 2009-07-10 15:36:16
      lastwritten: 2009-07-10 19:48:16
        labeldate: 2009-07-10 15:36:16
          voljobs: 1
         volfiles: 68
        volblocks: 1,375,253
        volmounts: 3
         volbytes: 360,514,323,456
        volerrors: 2
        volwrites: 8,056,338
 volcapacitybytes: 0
        volstatus: Disabled
          enabled: 1
          recycle: 1
     volretention: 4,579,200
   voluseduration: 432,000
       maxvoljobs: 0
      maxvolfiles: 0
      maxvolbytes: 0
        inchanger: 1
          endfile: 67
         endblock: 3,159
         volparts: 0
        labeltype: 0
        storageid: 32
         deviceid: 0
       locationid: 0
     recyclecount: 2
     initialwrite:
    scratchpoolid: 0
    recyclepoolid: 0
          comment:

So I would think that 2009-07-10 was the time when the tape was first used.

On the other hand my logs tell me that the tape was used on 2009-06-13 (I've no
older logs).

/var/log/bacula/bacula.log.4.gz:13-Jun 17:53 VU0EA003-sd JobId 12904: Wrote
label to prelabeled Volume "A00162L4" on device "ULTRIUM-TD4-D3"
(/dev/ULTRIUM-TD4-D3)

Query 16 doesn't show the age either (List Volumes likely to need replacement
from age or errors).

So the info of llist is not what I'm looking for. Is there any other way to see
the age of an tape?

Ralf