Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] how to cancel correctly job ?

2009-07-07 07:23:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] how to cancel correctly job ?
From: Olivier Delestre <olivier.delestre AT univ-rouen DOT fr>
To: "bacula-users (anglais)" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:51:23 +0200
Hi,

This is second time i have a problem with bacula ( v2.4.4 ).

In the night, i have network problem "JobId 1884: Fatal error: Network
error with FD during Backup: ERR=Connexion ré-initialisée par le
correspondant".

The result are jobs are waiting.

when i cancel, the job are marked but nothing happen.

when i type, status storage in bconsole :
   "Device status:
    Device "FileStorage" (/sauvegarde) is mounted with:
       Volume: full-0618
       Pool:   full-pool
       Media type: File
    ==
    Used Volume status"

and... i blocked ( ssh hang )

when i type, unmout... i blocked ( ssh hang )

the only solution was to stop bacula / mysql.
and the band full-0618 is in error at the next backup (Error: Bacula
cannot write on disk Volume "full-0618" because: The sizes do not
match! Volume=2045218 Catalog=216
Marking Volume "full-0618" in Error in Catalog.). data on the tape is lost :-(

how to know what is blocking? and how to unblock it?
how to cancel job to prevent it from happening again?
you have a link to help me? I do not know what to do

Thanks