Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client

2009-06-29 03:26:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to correctly delete a client
From: Tom Sommer <mail AT tomsommer DOT dk>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:20:21 +0200
I've recently deleted some clients from my directory configuration.

However when I look in the Client table in MySQL, the clients are still
there.
I suspect the jobs and files won't be purged correctly since I removed
the clients from the configuration, and so Bacula won't autopurge these
records, and I don't want stale data or clients on my volumes.

So what is the correct procedure to wipe client records from Bacula?

Thanks
--
Tom Sommer