Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems while trying to connect to client

2009-06-17 14:35:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems while trying to connect to client
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:26:55 -0400
John Drescher wrote:
> The FDAddress is the problem. It basically means that only the local
> machine can connect to this FD to backup the data. Replace that with
> the external IP address and remove 127.0.0.1 from every bacula
> configuration file.
>
> John
Nothing didn't work. I change the FDAddress from 127.0.0.1 to
10.36.14.100 and still appearing the same error. I check if FileDaemon
is running and it's fine. See the output:
~netstat -l
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 *:bacula-fd             *:*                     LISTEN

Where is the problem then?
Regards,