Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] how to recycle volumes ahead of time?

2009-06-17 05:54:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] how to recycle volumes ahead of time?
From: Andreas Schuldei <schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com>
To: francisco javier funes nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:50:38 +0200
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 1:09 AM, Andreas
Schuldei<schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com> wrote:

> perhaps the retention times are to blame?   how should the file retention,
> job retention and volume retention times be relative to each other?
> all of those retention times are long since expired for the earlier files.

i realize we had a much to long job (and file) retention time. i
changed those in the client table (is that the right table or is there
a per-job and per-file retention time entry somewhere else?) in the
database and would not like to run a garbage collection or something
like that to get rid of old stuff. how do i do that?